The Hot Springs Area Cultural Alliance is a
501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
Please help preserve the Cultural Heritage of the Greater Hot Springs Area
Your donation will go a long way in helping maintain the strong tradition of offering outstanding visual and performing arts experiences that has made Hot Springs one of the top “Best Small Art Towns in America” and become a destination for cultural tourism over the years.
Much of the organizations revenue supports Arts & The Park, a ten-day celebration of the Arts in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Held each spring, Arts & The Park features local and regional artists in a variety of different events including studio tours, outdoor festivals, hands-on workshops, poetry readings, live music, and theatre performances. In 2022, The Cultural Alliance in partnership with Hot Springs Area Community Foundation established an endowment to help ensure ongoing support of the organization’s mission. If you are interested in how you can contribute to the organization directly or through the endowment, please contact Mary Zunick at (501) 545-6960.
HSACA also promotes and supports many other local arts organizations including:
- Gallery Walk which is in its 33rd year, held on the first Friday evening of each month
- Wednesday Night Poetry – the longest-running weekly poetry event in the United States, some say in the world, held every Wednesday at Kollective Coffee & Tea in downtown Hot Springs.
- Amazing Music Performances – Hot Springs Music Festival, Hot Water Hills, Valley of the Vapors Music Festival, Jazzfest, Big Steam Music Festival, The Muses Opera Gala and seasonal concerts
- Talented visual artists – every medium imaginable, sculpture, glass, pottery, painting and photography to name a few
- Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival
- and Much Much More!